Thursday, June 01, 2006

My 27th Birthday - Celebrated in London

One Year Older - '27'

I've just recently turned a year older - 27 - Slowly 30 is creeping up, but I am enjoying my late 20's.
Was very spoilt at work with cards, cake and perfume, body shop soaps and oils and many other things. The Students and then the teachers sang to me in the dining hall. It was embarassing but nice to be made feel special on the day. They really made me have a great birthday away from home.

Thursday night a group of us went out for Dinner to a local restaurant called 'Small and Beautiful'. The food, atmoshpere and company was great! I had Mussels and Prawns for main - Thought I deserved it!!!
Afterwards we went to the local pub and to my dislike got given a very potent shot, had a few drinks, chatted some more and headed home.



Work Friday was a struggle, but I made it through!!!

It was great to get phone calls and cards and pressies sent from home. Thanks guys!!! I had a great day :)

No comments: