Monday, June 26, 2006

House Party

House Party @ 20 Birchington Rd, West Hampstead June 2006
We decided to have a house party to celebrate birthdays, new room mates ( me & Nic) and just as an excuse to have one.

I live with 3 other great girls and we each invited friends. The friend list had to be capped to accomodate all of us in our small apartment. The night was great. We all decided to tell our guest to wear a certain colour. Just to get the rainbow effect through the house and as a social experiment to see which friends mingled and which colour really mixed if you know what I mean!!!!!. My colour was yellow and as you can see in the picture, Murph let me down! But the majority of people wore the colour scheme and it looked good on the night. Nata´s colour was red, Tash´s green and Nic´s blue. We had a good old BBQ and thanks to Nic, PIMMS was flowing all night. No injuries or wreckage occurred, however a few people, me included, were still drinking on the balcony long enough to see the sun set in the morning! Some guests even topped that by getting up on the roof during sunset, sculling vodka shots.


I now leave my apartment in West Hampstead for my new Job and home in Surrey - South London. I hope the girls invite me around for their next house party. I´ve loved every second living with them!!!!!!!!!

No comments: